Below you can see some of the awards Sadie has won:
2018- Stars Underlines Best Shop Awards Finslist
2017 - StarsUnderlines: Best Shop Awards Finalist
2016 - Stars Underlines: Best Shop Awards Finalist
2015- Stars Underlines: Best ShopAwards Finalist
2014 - Stars Underlines: Best Shop Awards Finalist
- 2013 - Finalist Stars Best shop awards. 2 catagories
- 2013 - Placed 15th in the top 100 Independent Retailers awards
- 2012 - Stars Underlines: Best Shop Awards Finalist
- 2011 - Placed 35 in the top 100 Indies awards
- 2011 - UK Lingerie Awards: Finalist, Independent Retailer of the Year
- 2011 - Finalist, Underlines Best Shop Awards
- 2010 - Drapers Lingerie Retailer of the Year 2010
- 2008 - Winner Underlines Best Shop Awards
- 2008 - Nat West Everywoman Finalist in the Hera Award
- 2007 - Top 5 Underlines Best shop award for Excellence and Personal Achievement
- 2006 - Semifinalist Earnst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2006 - Area Finalist Federation of Small Businesses
- 2005 - Outstanding Achievement W.I.N.
- 2005 - Ambassador for the North East of England
- 2003 - T-Mobile & Sunday Express Women Mean Business Finalist
- 2001 - Runner-up Retail Awards Trinity Mirror
- 2000 - Runner-up Retail Awards Trinity Mirror
- 2000 - Drapers Record Lingerie Retailer of the Year
Sadie has been nominated as a finalist for the Stars Underlines Best Shop Awards 2012.
Sadie has again won the Drapers Lingerie Retailer of the Year, this time for 2010.
Underlines Best Shop Awards for Excellence and Personal Achievement 2008 presented by Mrs June Kenton last years winner, who is appointed corsetiere to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 2.
Sadie was top five in the Best Shop Awards 2007 for Excellence and Special Recognition.
In November Sadie was given her own special award for "Outstanding Achievement in Women's Enterprise" at the North East Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards 2005
Sadie was one of the seven people chosen by Derwentside District Council to be Ambassadors in recognition of helping to raise the profile of the North East by excelling in their chosen profession.
Venue Cafe Royale. presented with her trophy as finalist in Women Mean Business Awards run by Sunday Express and sponsored by T.Mobile.
Sadie was a national finalist in the 2003 Women Mean Business awards. The awards were sponsored by T-Mobile and The Sunday Express.
Sadie at the Champagne reception at the Cafe Royale.
Sadie with Graham Norton at the Drapers Record awards dinner at the Natural History Museum in London where she won Lingerie Retailer of the Year 2000.